KINGFA FFP2 face masks deliver a five-layer filtration system specially designed to effectively filter at least 94% of dust and airborne impurities for complete protection and prevention. These products meet the requirements of recently amended European Standard EN 149:2001 + A1:2009.
- Filters at least 94% of aerosols (total inward leakage ≤6%).
- Premium materials ensure mask will not lint or tear.
- Elastic and comfortable ear-loops.
- It can be used with S-shaped hook for more comfortable wearing.
- Conformable nose clamp to reduce air leakage.
- Specially designed inner facing improves comfort.
- Flexible & foldable design for extra comfort and easy storage.
- Thin & light multi-layer design reducing respiratory resistance.
- Standard: EN149:2001+A1:2009，FFP2
- Product Classification: Class Ⅲ (according to Annex I, Rule 3)
- Assured Compliance: 2016/425/EEC PPE
- 1st Layer: White/Black/Green polypropylene non-woven fabric
- 2nd Layer: White polypropylene melt-blown fabric
- 3rd Layer: White polypropylene melt-blown fabric
- 4th Layer: White spunlaced nonwoven fabric
- 5th Layer: White polypropylene non-woven fabric
- PFE (NaCl & Paraffin) ≥94%
- Breathing Resistance(160L/min, Exhalation) : ≤3.0mbar
- Breathing Resistance(95L/min, Inhalation) : ≤2.4mbar
- Breathing Resistance(30L/min, Inhalation) : ≤0.7mbar
- Masks Size: 230mm*120mm
- Masks Weight: 6.4±0.3 g