Kingfa Medical Face Mask Important info
Please note: This is fluid resistant which provides barrier protection against respiratory droplets/splashes but not from aerosols (airborne viral particles).
The use of face masks does not provide protection against coronavirus (COVID-19) but could help to minimise the risk of transmission to other people in some circumstances. Face masks should not be used in place of social distancing and hand washing, or in place of self-isolation. Anyone with coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms, and their household, must still self-isolate at home.
Each mask should only be used once and immediately disposed of with your household waste after use.
Where can I buy Kingfa Medical Face Mask – 50 packs?
*Kingfa Medical Face Mask – 50 packs are for sale at Flowflex. Next Day Delivery now available!
Kingfa Medical Face Mask How to use
- Wash your hands with soap and water before touching the mask
- Remove one mask from the pack and ensure there are no tears or holes
- Fold the mask in half and keep an arch shape in the middle which will sit over your nose
- Place an ear loop around one ear first, and then the other one
- Adjust the mask until it fits comfortably over your nose
- Unfold the mask and stretch it underneath your chin
- Clean your hands again and refrain from touching the mask once it’s fitted to your face
- After use, dispose of immediately in household waste and wash your hands again