Creamol VRF is the ultimate flexible and customizable solution for your building’s comfort needs. From single-family homes to commercial buildings, this system is a flexible and energy-efficient solution for every size facility. Its smart design, high-performance performance, and customized comfort make it the ideal choice for any application.
Modern VRF systems offer zoning and individual temperature control. These systems also eliminate the need for secondary fluids, chilled water, or hot water, and their associated costs. They typically use R-410A refrigerant and are capable of achieving energy efficiency ratios of 15 to 20. These units also feature speed modulation, which increases their efficiency.
Business Customers: This Product qualifies for our Lease to Buy Finance (Minimum order 10pcs)
Specs : Long Lifespan (10,000 hours / 3 years)
Designed utilising Medical Grade 254nm UVC & 405nm UVA LED’s
Utilises High Quality Nano-Titania TiO² for Dual UVC & Photocatalysis Sterilisation
Where can I buy NRCS-1016 UVC TiO² Air Steriliser Kit for AC Split, VRF, & Fan Coil Units?
*NRCS-1016 UVC TiO² Air Steriliser Kit for AC Split, VRF, & Fan Coil Units are for sale at Flowflex. Next Day Delivery now available!
- Office Buildings
- Public Spaces
- Hospitality, Retail, & Hotels
- Long Lifespan (10,000 hours / 3 years)
- Silent Operation
- Designed utilising Medical Grade 254nm UVC & 405nm UVA LED’s
- Utilises High Quality Nano-Titania TiO² for Dual UVC & Photocatalysis Sterilisation
- Proven to deactivate airborne bacteria and viruses including H1N1, Rhinoviruses, and Coronaviruses, along with with multiple other Allergens, Pollutants, & Odours (Independently tested)
- No Ozone, No Mercury, – Safe to operate in live environments
- Local On/Off Function via remote control, or Wi-Fi Control with 7 Day Schedule Timer as standard
- Individually name and control multiple systems all via 1 easy to use app
- Fits most types of Indoor Fan Coil, VRF, & Split Type units
- Can be installed by any AC Contractor- Creamol do not have to install them, you can use your current provider
- Average 15–20 minutes installation time