Creamol Fogging Machines are an effective way to disinfect a space without a large amount of effort. They use fine droplets of disinfectant solution to saturate surfaces and the air around them. These machines are cordless and can be operated with a push of a button or lever. Depending on the solution, the fogger can be used for 30 to 60 minutes.
Fogging Machines are portable and cordless devices that spray a disinfectant solution. They are easy to use and lightweight and can cover large areas in a short amount of time. Fogging machines are a great option for a wide range of applications, including public places, industrial facilities, and medical facilities. They can also be used to disinfect electronic equipment and moisture-sensitive materials.
Fogging is an excellent option for large spaces, but it is not a complete cleaning solution. It’s generally used in industrial settings, but it can also be applied in small businesses. If you’re concerned about the outbreak of COVID-19, for instance, fogging can protect your staff. However, it should always be performed by a trained professional and used alongside other good hygiene practices.
Where can I buy a Creamol Fogging Machine?
*Creamol Fogging Machine is for sale at Flowflex. Next Day Delivery now available!
Fog Disinfection Advantages
- Destroys bacteria, viruses, yeasts, moulds, fungi by 99.99%
- Convenient to use
- Method recommended by EPA
- Disinfects area 10m³ to 100m³
- 30 Second application time
- Disinfection remains in the environment for 1 hour after application
- Dispersion with fog, penetrates the entire environment and disinfects hard-to-reach points
- Not harmful to human health
- Economical disinfection method
- No stains, marks or residue
- Saves effort, time and energy